There are over 544,000 UK pensioners living in 120 countries who do not receive an annual uplift to their UK state pension. Please click on these links below:
– List of Frozen Countries, which is a list of all ‘Frozen’ countries based on Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) data
– List of Unfrozen Countries, which is a list of all ‘Unfrozen’ countries based on Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) data
– Frozen Pensioners Today, which provides a breakdown of the top ten countries affected by the ‘frozen’ pensions policy
– Brexit, and the impact it will have on over 475,000 UK pensioners living in the EEA
– How the Black, African and Minority Ethnic (BAME) population group have been impacted by the ‘frozen’ pensions policy
– They may be small in number, but the British Overseas Territories (BOT) intend making a loud noise
– What they said…. Members of Parliament, Peers from the House of Lords and “frozen” pensioners all have their say.